Tuesday, September 11, 2012


An Addition Song to Act Out





1. I HAVE A SHINY APPLE ( a counting song, 1-6

Materials needed to act out the song: 6 apples

The Song

 




The Instrumental





  Lyrics

I have a shiny apple.
I'd like to share with you.
And now I have another apple..
Now we have two.

Oh one and one make two you see,
Add another apple, then there's three.
If we go and get one more,
You'll find that we have four.

I have four shiny apples,
So each of us has two.
I'll go and get one apple more,
There's five for me and you.

Oh five is really great you see...
There's two for you and three for me....

talking

We'd better add another one..
Cause three and three is lots of  fun.        

Click here for a download

Suggestion:  Expand upon the song by making
different combinations.


0+1=1
0+2=2
1+1+2

0+4=4
1+3= 4
2+2=4
0+5=5
3+2=5
1+4=5
 
0+6=6
1+5=6
2+4=6
3+3=6
 


Note: in the talking portion of the song there
is subtraction.. (give me an apples)


2.  I HAVE A HAMMENTASCHEN  ( same song with the cookies used for the 
                                                                    Jewish holiday of Purim.)
 
The Song

 

The Instrumental

No comments: